New Year Break – 3 Nights or Longer – We still have availability for our New Year Break just ring for 01335 343183 for more details or to book. Sorry you are unable to book this break online.
Why not come and join us to celebrate the New Year. Our break includes Cream Tea on Arrival with a glass of bubbly, choice dinner, Gala Dinner on New Years Eve, New Years Eve traditional party, country walks, traditional pub quiz, special hidden gifts in rooms for the kids, and lots lots more. Our break is for all ages so if you would like to celebrate with us please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
For a memorable holiday all that’s needed is a sense of humor, a good appetite and a pair of wellies!!!
Friday 29th December 2017
We would like to welcome you to The Dog and Partridge Country Inn for the New Year.
- On arrival from 3 pm we will be serving a wonderful cream tea with a glass of bubbly in the bar in front of the fire.
- After you have signed in we will escort you to your room, where the children: you will need to hunt out your very own treat.
- Join us in the bar at 6.30 – 7.00 pm for a chance to meet your fellow guests. Dinner will be served at 7.30 pm.
Saturday 30th December 2017
- Start the day with Breakfast served in the restaurant 8 m and 10 am.
- Why not go for a Walk in Dovedale or spend the day exploring the wonderful Peak District area.
- 6.30 pm Drinks in the bar. Dinner is served in the Restaurant at 7.30 pm. After which there is time for a relaxed evening in the bar or if you prefer relax in reception or the conservatory – why not play a board game.
Sunday 31st December 2017 – New Years Eve
- Start the day with a hearty breakfast served 8 – 10 am in the restaurant.
- Kids and Adults alike why not take part in our New Year Car Treasure Hunt in and around the local Area. Fun for all the family!
- Then there is time for you to prepare for our New Years Eve Gala Dinner. Meet us in the bar for drinks at 6.30 pm. We then invite you to join us for Dinner in the restaurant.
- Dine and then dance to the Disco of the Decade and traditional party. As the New Year approaches prepare yourselves for the sounds of Big Ben, Balloons from the ceiling and of cause Auld Lang Sigh!.
Monday 1st January 2018 – New Years Day
- The celebrations continue as we kick off with a New Years Brunch available 10 am -12 pm – The first meal of the New Year wash it down with a glass of bucks fizz.
- Relaxed afternoon before joining us for Dinner.
- 7.00 pm drinks in the bar. Followed by our special New Year’s Day Dinner. Join us after and take part in our special Quiz of the year’ great fun for all the family includes special round for the kids.
Tuesday 2nd January 2018
- Breakfast will be served between 8 am and 10 am.
- Join us in the bar for drinks at 6.30 pm. Dinner is served in the restaurant at 7.30 pm.
Wednesday 3rd January 2018
- Breakfast is served 8-10 am.
- Then final farewells to your friends and hosts before your journey home.
New Year Celebration Tariff 2017 – We still have availability just give us a call on 01335 343183 to Book (Sorry we are unable to book this through our online system)
3 night programme – £350.00pp
4 night programme – £410.00pp
5 night programme – £470.00pp
All above rates Based on two adults sharing a double or twin room.
Children 1 years and below free when sharing with two or more adults.
Children 2-6 – 1/4 when sharing a standard room with two or more adults.
Children 7-10 years – 1/3 of Adult New Year Tariff when sharing a standard room with two or more adults.
Children 11 – 15 years – 1/2 of Adult New Year Tariff when sharing a standard room with two or more adults to include Children Meal Options
Children 11 -15 years – ¾ of Adult New Year Tariff when sharing a standard room with two or more adults to include Adult Meal Options
For Family Suite’s price please email or call for more details.
Extra Nights are available before or after the programme at a cost of £65.00 per person including Dinner and Breakfast.
All Breaks commence with Sparkling Cream Tea on Arrival and Finish after breakfast or brunch on the day of departure. All prices are inclusive of accommodation, breakfast, tea on arrival, dinner, all walks and other entertainment mentioned in the programme..
A non refundable deposit of £150.00 per person is required on booking. Full payment of the remainder of the balance will be due on or before the 1st December 2017. No deposits or payments will be refunded for any reason. We strongly recommend that guests take out their own insurance in the event that they are unable to attend.
Content of the programme is correct at going to press, but may be subject to change without notice. The Dog and Partridge accepts no responsibility for any guests failure to enjoy the programme provided.