2020 Christmas Breaks – Call Now To Book on 01335 343183
Are you looking for a traditional family Christmas break in the wonderful Derbyshire Country side, We are offering 3 night breaks or longer. Breaks commence on your day of preference with afternoon tea on arrival.
David, Sarah, William, Joseph and all their staff invite you to spend Christmas with them at the Dog and Partridge Country Inn with rooms in the grounds.
Thursday 24th December 2020
On arrival join us for our spectacular Cream Tea with a glass of bubbly in the bar in front of our roaring fire after which take time to relax and settle in before joining us at our local Village Church for the Christmas Carol Concert to get you into the spirit of Christmas. Return for a Candle Lit Dinner served in the restaurant.
Friday 25th December 2020
On Christmas Morning we will be serving a light breakfast in the Restaurant overlooking the spectacular Derbyshire Countryside. A traditional Christmas Lunch will be served in the Restaurant with all the trimmings keep your eye out for a visit from Santa after which why not go for a morning stroll along the Manifold Valley. The afternoon will provide ample opportunity to have a peaceful snooze, watch christmas TV or even play a board game in the Lounge Bar. Late Afternoon join us for a cup of tea and slice of Grammars Christmas Cake make sure you save room for our Fabulous Evening Buffet followed by a very relaxed evening.
Saturday 26th December 2020
After breakfast join us for our Treasure Hunt arriving back for a light lunch in the restaurant, followed by a relaxed afternoon or why not take a trip to the sales. In the Evening a spectacular Boxing Day Dinner will be served at 7pm followed by traditional pub quiz. Make sure you bring your dog in the bar after for them to receive a special doggy treat.
For full details of our Full 3 – 7 Night programme please email email@example.com or ring 01335 34318301335 343183 and we will email or post the full programme to you.
Christmas Tariff 2020
- 3 Night Break £465.00 Per Person
- 4 Night Break £540.00 Per Person
- 5 Night Break £605.00 Per Person
- 6 Night Break £665.00 Per person
- 7 Night Break £730.00 Per person
King Size Bedded Standard Room
- 3 Night Break £495.00 Per Person
- 4 Night Break £575.00 Per Person
- 5 Night Break £670.00 Per Person
- 6 Night Break £775.00 Per person
- 7 Night Break £805.00 Per person
Family Suite Room with lounge area
- 3 Night Break £592.50 Per Person
- 4 Night Break £700.00 Per Person
- 5 Night Break £797.50 Per Person
- 6 Night Break £922.50 Per person
- 7 Night Break £985.00 Per person
Children 7 and under Free when sharing a standard room with two or more adults.
Children 8 – 11 years – 1/4 of Adult Christmas Tariff when sharing a standard room with two or more adults.
Children 12 – 15 years – 1/2 of Adult Christmas Tariff when sharing a standard room with two or more adults to include children s meals
Children 12 – 15 years – 3/4 of Adult Christmas Tariff when sharing a standard room with two or more adults to include adult meals.
All Breaks commence with cream tea on arrival and finish after breakfast on the day of Departure.
Breaks can commence from the 22nd December 2020 onwards.
All prices are inclusive of accommodation, breakfast, Lunch, Tea on arrival, Dinner, all walks and other which is stated in the programme and are based on a minimum of 2 Adults Sharing a Room (Please contact us for single occupancy rates).
- A Non refundable deposit of £200.00 per person is required on booking.
- Full payment of the remainder of the balance is due on the 1st December 2020.
- No payments or deposits can be refunded for any reason.
- We strongly recommend that guests take out insurance in the event they are unable to attend.
- Content of the programme is correct at going to press, but may be subject to change without notice.
- The Dog and Partridge accepts no responsibility for any guests failure to enjoy the program me provided.
New Year Break – 3 Nights or Longer
Why not come and join us to celebrate the New Year. Our break includes Cream Tea on Arrival with a glass of bubbly, choice dinner, Gala Dinner on New Years Eve, New Years Eve traditional party, country walks, traditional pub quiz, special hidden treat in rooms for the kids, and lots lots more. Our break is for all ages so if you would like to celebrate with us please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
For a memorable holiday all that’s needed is a sense of humour, a good appetite and a pair of wellies!!!
Tuesday 29th December 2020
- We would like to welcome you to The Dog and Partridge Country Inn for the New Year.
- On arrival from 3 pm we will be serving a wonderful cream tea with a glass of bubbly in the bar in front of the fire.
- After you have signed in we will escort you to your room, where the children: you will need to hunt out your very own treat.
- Join us in the bar at 6.30 – 7.00 pm for a chance to meet your fellow guests. Dinner will be served at 7.30 pm.
Wednesday 30th December 2020
- Start the day with Breakfast served in the restaurant 8 am and 10 am.
- Why not go for a Walk in Dovedale or spend the day exploring the wonderful Peak District area.
- 6.30 pm Drinks in the bar. Dinner is served in the Restaurant at 7.30 pm. After which there is time for a relaxed evening in the bar or if you prefer relax in reception or the conservatory – why not play a board game.
Thursday 31st December 2020– New Years Eve
- Start the day with a hearty breakfast served 8 – 10 am in the restaurant.
- Kids and Adults alike why not take part in our New Year Treasure Hunt . Fun for all the family!
- Then there is time for you to prepare for our New Years Eve Gala Dinner. Meet us in the bar for drinks from 6.30pm. We then invite you to join us for Dinner in the restaurant at 7.30pm.
- Dine and then dance to the Disco of the Decade and traditional party. As the New Year approaches prepare yourselves for the sounds of Big Ben, Balloons from the ceiling and of cause Auld Lang Sigh!.
Friday 1st January 2020 – New Years Day
- The celebrations continue as we kick off with a New Years Brunch available 10 am -12 pm – The first meal of the New Year wash it down with a glass of bucks fizz.
- Relaxed afternoon before joining us for Dinner.
- 6.30 pm drinks in the bar. Followed by our special New Year’s Day Dinner at 7pm. Join us after and take part in our special Quiz of the year’ great fun for all the family includes special round for the kids.
Saturday 2nd January 2021
- Breakfast will be served between 8 am and 10 am.
- Join us in the bar for drinks at 6.30 pm. Dinner is served in the restaurant at 7.30 pm.
Sunday 3rd January 2021
- Breakfast is served 8-10 am.
- Then final farewells to your friends and hosts before your journey home.
New Year Celebration Tariff 2020 (Sorry we are unable to book this through our online system)
3 night programme – £375.00pp
4 night programme – £440.00pp
5 night programme – £505.00pp
King Size Bedded Standard Room
3 night programme – £435.00pp
4 night programme – £520.00pp
5 night programme – £630.00pp
Family Suite Room with lounge area
3 night programme – £535.00pp
4 night programme – £600.00pp
5 night programme – £710.00pp
All above rates Based on two adults sharing a double or twin room.
Children 1 years and below free when sharing with two or more adults.
Children 2-6 – 1/4 when sharing a standard room with two or more adults.
Children 7-10 years – 1/3 of Adult New Year Tariff when sharing a standard room with two or more adults.
Children 11 – 15 years – 1/2 of Adult New Year Tariff when sharing a standard room with two or more adults to include Children Meal Options
Children 11 -15 years – ¾ of Adult New Year Tariff when sharing a standard room with two or more adults to include Adult Meal Options
Extra Nights are available before or after the programme at a cost of £75.00 per person including Dinner and Breakfast based on a standard room.
All Breaks commence with Sparkling Cream Tea on Arrival and Finish after breakfast or brunch on the day of departure. All prices are inclusive of accommodation, breakfast, tea on arrival, dinner, all walks and other entertainment mentioned in the programme.
A non refundable deposit of £200.00 per person is required on booking. Full payment of the remainder of the balance will be due on or before the 1st December 2020 No deposits or payments will be refunded for any reason. We strongly recommend that guests take out their own insurance in the event that they are unable to attend.
Content of the programme is correct at going to press, but may be subject to change without notice. The Dog and Partridge accepts no responsibility for any guests failure to enjoy the programme provided.